Re: umodsi3 and udivsi3

> >uccellina:arm-linux!58> find . -name libgcc.a
> >./lib/gcc-lib/arm-linux/2.95.3/libgcc.a
>
> So does that library contain the missing symbols?

Yupp, it does!

> >Do I have to specify something explicitely such that the libgcc.a gets
> >included into the glibc-build ?
>
> You shouldn't have to, no.

What I forgot to specify before you sent me the eMail concerning "does
it link" LD_LIBRARY_PATH etc.  Now that I have specified it, the glibc
build process runs perfectly -- but fails during the install process as
written to the mailing list this morning (CET) with:
BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ...

Probably you can give me another hint for that BUG message :-) ?

Thanks for your help!

Lukas