Re: ABI documents for mips64 processors

> "Cho, Sung-Kun" wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Could you give me urls or documents for
> ABI(application binary interface) spec. for
> mips64 processors? I am interested in
> stack layout of varargs function calls of gcc for
> mips64

 The 'www.mipsabi.org' used to have these docs, also the SCO-site
(once one of the main players in the ACE-group) may have them, so
checking the 'www.sco.com/developer/devspecs' is recommended...

 But of course the owner of the 'MIPS'-architecture', SGI Inc. is
the obvious choice... Going into 'www.sgi.com' and searching there
for 'documents', 'standards' etc. will surely give you what you
might need...

Cheers, Kai