From: Kai Ruottu [mailto:kai.ruottu@luukku.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 12:46 AM
To: PK Chen
Cc: 'crossgcc@sourceware.cygnus.com'
Subject: Re: win 32 gcc cross compiler for ARM

PK Chen wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm looking for binaries of win32 GCC crosscompiler - ARM target. Or
lastest
> GNUPro pakage for ARM.
> thanks.

 Okeydokey, for the Windblows-host at least my egcs-1.1-based
'arm-coff' toolset at:

 ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Ruottu_Kai

the Andy Hare's 'arm-elf' toolset at:

 http://www.ahare.btinternet.co.uk/index.htm

and the RedHat's 'xscale-coff' and 'xscale-elf' tools at:

 ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/gnupro

are downloadable. The libraries with the XScale-distribution are xscale-
specific but the compiler can produce 'normal' ARM-binaries and using the
libs from the other ARM-distributions shouldn't be hard if rebuilding
newlib under Windblows sounds difficult...

Cheers, Kai