RE: Linux target, windows host.

I builded such cross-compiler some time ago. (It was back in the Cygwin B20.1
times)
 I just followed the steps described on Mumit's web site:

http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/cygwin-to-linux-cross-howto.txt

I owe Mumit at least one beer for this!

Good luck,
Øystein
Statoil: The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this
message.
Thank you.