Uploading to AEB

Hello,

After all the fiddling and reading up comments from crossgcc newsgroup I
finally built myself a working GCC compiler - I have written a "Hello
World" apps and try to run it on the board - however when I use the
download command on the boot monitor it doesn't seems to like it at all.

Once I had compiled my program "arm-elf-gcc hello.c -o helloarm", stripped
it "arm-elf-strip helloarm", and then I uuencoded it (GNU sharutils 4.2 -
it's from a RedHat 6.2 box) using "uuencode helloarm helloarm >
helloarm.uue". Then I use hyper terminal to connect to the AEB @ 9600bps,
and transmit the helloarm.uue using Transfer -> Send text file. After a few
minutes it finish transferring the file but it tells me there were 1578
errors, and I tried to "go" the file it didn't work

Can anyone give me any hints?

|Sunny Chan                also Sunny Computer Laboratory     |
|Computing (MEng) Year 4    |  "Power of Computing is yours"  |
|Imperial College, London   | http://www.sunnycomputer.co.uk  |