From: Kai Ruottu [mailto:kai.ruottu@luukku.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 1:42 AM
To: Holland, Alexander MHX
Cc: 'crossgcc@sources.redhat.com'
Subject: Re: M68K C Interrupt Handler

"Holland, Alexander MHX" wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who responded to this issue. I tried every function
> attribute to generate an m68k C interrupt function or a function with no
> prologue - "interrupt", "interrupt_handler", "naked", "get naked", etc. -
> but none worked.

 Sorry to say it only now, but none of these should work... Not any of them
is implemented for m68k in the plain vanilla GCC sources. The ISR-patches
Ken
De Smet attached, must be added to the sources and the GCC built again with
them. Only after that the '__attribute__((interrupt))' will be recognized...

 The list in the clipped doc was taken from my own fixed manual, AFAIK no
one
has added the ISR-support for FR30 and MN10300 into the official GCC
sources.
I only have my own additions for them which nicely work 'on paper'...

 The 'wrapper'-method you used and Peter Barada suggested is the only way
with the 'official' GCC for 'm68k'. Implementing the attributes could
however
be needed.

Cheers, Kai

Want to unsubscribe? Send a note to