Re: the Gcc and GTK to do the cross compiling

It looks like this question(cross cimpiling GTK+) has bother you and this
maillist a while. If fact, this question is a little bit off-topic.
First, I recommand some resources about porting GTK+.

http://www.animeta.com.tw/products/index.html
They got excellent products using embedded GTK+.

http://people.redhat.com/sopwith/gtkfb/
The embedded GTK+ base on frame buffer of linux.

http://user.sgic.fi/~tml/gimp/win32/
The GTK+-win32 project.

The GTK+ is only a GUI set that helps build GIMP initially, and it's display
device dependent. The people who like it because it write on C, easy to
learn and free. Because its well-portability, some people using it on some
embedded system instead of X. someone can only rewrite gdk's code to put on
your target. BTW, you didn't talk about your target very much(the display
device at least), how can you build GTK+? And because of the develop and its
AP most on linux, you may build the embedded linux on your target first.
join the uclinux(http://www.uclinux.org/)