the GTK AP for cross compiling

Hello;
  Now I download one  tar-ball of AP:gxhost.
  when I untar it and make it for pc. ALl s right.
  But I should do the cross compiling for arm.
  who can tell me how to do for these config files I mean you can tell me one easy way.
   Now I know to change the Makefile. Could you tell me the way which can produce the right Makefile directly for all of the source files in different directory.
joshua chen