Re: How to build a cross compiler from x86 linux to mips little endian linux

On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 10:38:24PM +0800, Qingbo Wu wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> I want to build a cross compiler from X86 linux to mips
> little endian linux. But I do not know how to change
> configure, then the gcc-2.95.2 can support little endian
> mips linux. If someone knows, please help me.
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Qingbo

MontaVista has a MIPS distribution that includes cross-compile toolchains.
Look under ftp.mvista.com/pub/CDK/CDK1.2 and ftp.mvista.com/pub/Area51.

If you want to rebuild the toolchain yourself, you can follow the
MontaVista rpm build system, which can be a little complicated.
For a simple build, you can look at my build packages at

	http://linux.junsun.net

Hope this helps.

Jun