Re: Configure for ppc

Rickard Fahlquist wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to configure Gcc to crosscompile for PowerPC. The
> configuration step gives me a hard time though. When I, from bash, try
> to run the command:
> $/source/binutils/configure --target=powerpc-eabi --prefix=/ppc860-eabi
> -v
> I get the reply:      bash: configure: command not found
> This is despite the fact that the file "configure" is in the directory
> /source/binutils
> Can anyone tell me what mistake I am doing?
The configure command (script) is located in the current
directory but current directory (".") is not in the PATH.
Try
$ ./configure ...
or add current directory to the PATH
$ export PATH=.:$PATH
Remember, bash/cygwin under Windows is like Unix as much as possible.
--
	Ola Liljedahl
	Enea OSE Systems AB