RE: m68k attribute interrupt

	<snip>

>  Yes, I moved the patches to gcc-2.95.2, probably manually
> first, anyhow they were quite
> logical. Also the mfc5307 patches stuff from David Fiddes
> were transferred...

Do you have a diff for this against 2.95.2 that I can try and install
and test?

> > I don't have much time currently, so this may take another
> > month or so until
> > I get enough time to look at this (and try it on a current gcc).
>
>  The derived patches have been sent, so others could judge
> them... I'm not joined to the
> 'Coldfire@WildRice'-something maillist, but perhaps the
> derived patches could be more suitable
> there...

Where did you send them? How much trouble will it be for you to submit
a diff against the current cvs to gcc-patches? How will the fact that
it is derived from Michael's work affect any copyright assignment that
you might have to make?

> Cheers, Kai

Paul.