Antwort: Re: problem building cross-gcc for lynxos

First of all: many thanks, Kai, I now have a much better understanding of what
problems might be involved when building a cross-GCC!

Regarding the lynxos gcc, the --with-gnu-as switch improved things very much!
The linker is no longer called with the -P1000, and with the target libraries it
is possible to compile and link for lynxos.
However, when making the GCC, at some stage it starts configuring for the
libraries, the system completely hangs during configure (well, I must admit that
I was compiling under cygwin ...). So I had to kill the NT command shell, start
a new one, run make install  - but at least after that the cross compiler could
be used.

Thanks again,
Michael

Kai Ruottu <kai.ruottu@luukku.com> on 19.12.2000 10:37:58