How to build an application that boots from flash? eCos,MBX

Hello
I use eCos and MBX board with PowerPC MPC860. I want to build an
executeable
image of my application that boots from flash/rom memory, ie the
development of program code is finished and I want the program to work
without ROM monitor or GDB .Where to start and look for information
about this subject? I don't care if it boots from 8 bit flash device or
32 bit flash device

I have no idea of what to do but I have done the following:
First I have tried to prepare the download method. In eCos configuration

tool I set the download method to ROM start-up. I would also like to
boot from the 32 bit flash device so I set this alternative to. After
this I build eCos and my application. Now I have an exe-file of my
application which I convert to an s-record file with objcopy.

powerpc-eabi-objcopy -O srec --change-address=0x02040000 hello.exe
hello.srec

After this I use EPPCbug, ie I boot the MBX board with EPPCBug and do
the following:

first i load the s-record file into MBX with hyperterminal
lo 0

After this I program flash memory (32 bit)
EPPC-Bug>pflash 40000 60000 fc000000

Nothing happens when I try to boot.

I have also tried to program the 8 bit flash with a binary file but with
no success...

Somebody else  that can help me out?

/Daniel Lind