RE: Problem with GNU as giving invalid instr for m5307

Steve,
you may want to check a collection of ColdFire patches for gcc and binutils
that I assembled from contributions on the ColdFire list (see
http://www.WildRice.com/ColdFire/ ).

Matt Minnis has kindly placed them on his coldfire web site at
  http://walden.mvp.net/~chandra/coldfire.shtml
The patches are in the code section.

If you haven't seen the ColdFire list, I would recommend it.

--
Mark Powell, Senior Software Engineer, Primagraphics Limited
New Cambridge House, Litlington, nr.Royston, Herts, SG8 0SS, UK