Re: Failure building mips-tx39 cross-compiler

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for your tips. In my first try I think all patches to mips-tx39-elf were
applied. Even after building binutils-2.10 and exporting the PATH I tried the
following command line:

$ mips-tx39-elf-as --version

and I get the correct response.

But after receiving your mail, I restarted the process from the beggining.

I'm not sure where the process failed at the fisrt time, but it works fine in the
second time.

Best Regards,

Joćo Cadamuro Junior
LIT / CPDTT / CEFET-PR