Re: FW: converting obj to mot form

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, RakeshN wrote:

> Hi , I am using gcc for hitachi SH-2 targets. is there any utility or
> option in gcc to convert the .o form of output to .mot or to .abs form
> of Hitach SH-2 processors ?  If not then how do i download my code and
> test it? Thanks

Use objcopy:
????-objcopy -O srec object.o record.mot

This will make a Motorola S-record record.mot out of object.o. ????
denotes the first part of your toolnames depending on the processor you've
compiled the tools for.
You can also make force the linker to output S-records by adding this
line to your linker command file:

OUTPUT_FORMAT(srec)

 -A