Re: Long Long Support for m68K targets

Thanks for the pointer. Only two problems - where is configure.texi and
how do I read
it. I am running cygwin environment and so not all UNIX tools work there
(although a lot
do). I have been using GCC for a couple of years (pre-built binaries of
course) and I
have used a limited amount of UNIX tools/programs during that time.

Dave.