Re: MPC 860

On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Christos Lolas wrote:

> GLD
> binutilis
LD is included in the binutils package :)

> How can i download my code on MPC860 (already have VxWorks image on
> flash memory)
> The gdb load command can do my job?
Probably, but if I can make a suggestion on my own you should use the BDM
support of the MPC860 instead of debugging using the ethernet
port. Specially if you're running a network application, cause the stub
running on the board will use the same Ethernet port and CPU
processing. Using the BDM is completely transparent as far as the
processor is concerned.

Good luck with your new tools!