Re: GDB and Dragonball EZ.

Hi David,

I think you will get a much better response from the GDB gurus on the gdb mailing
lists.  Visit http://sourceware.cygnus.com and click on the mailing list link.
Sign up for the gdb list(s).

I think you will find that GDB does support the hardware breakpoints on a lot of
CPUs, and I'm sure (not 100%) that the 683xx series does support it.

The other option you have with regards to communicating with the CPU is the BDM
interface.  Does this processor have one ?  We use it on a MPC860 processor (not
with GDB though) and I have used it with the efi332 boards (with GDB and their
home made BDM board).

I think you will find that there is a lot of code for GDB and 68k stubs.

Good luck,
Brendan Simon.