Save Up To 50% on International Calling

Dear crossgcc@cygnus.com,

		Save Up To 50% on International Calling

..for residents inside AND outside the USA

Here is a sample of some of our rates FROM the USA To:

Rates(US$)    COUNTRY

0.14/min.  Australia
0.23/min.  Brazil - Sao Paolo
0.12/min.  Canada
0.52/min.  China
0.14/min.  France
0.12/min.  Germany
0.10/min.  Hong Kong
0.78/min.  India
0.21/min.  Israel
0.14/min.  Japan - Tokyo
0.13/min.  New Zealand
0.40/min.  Russia
0.23/min.  South Korea
0.12/min.  UK

- Rates apply 24 hrs/day, 7 days per week
- NO sign-up fees, NO monthly fees, and NO surcharges
- You DO NOT have to SWITCH your current provider
- Ideal for Home and Business

- For residents OUTSIDE the USA, we have INT'L CALLBACK
  Contact us for our low callback rates.

Contact us for more information
and complete rate table at: 		softpaw@bigfoot.com

Please type "info" in the subject line.