Re: gcc 2.95 crossed from linux to i386-coff

Gregory Gerard wrote:

> where do I get said headers?

That I'm not sure of.  Is your i386-coff target for an embedded system ?  If so,
then newlib might have suitable headers for you.  If it is for some well known
system (eg. Win32.  Does that use coff ?  or pe-coff ?) then you will have to get
headers from the system.  Cygwin32 or Mingw32 headers may help here.  I have never
built a cross-i386 target so I can only give general advice.  Hopefully someone
else on the the CrossGCC list can give you more details.

Brendan Simon.