Re: A question about disassembler on linux

> Hello,folks!I disassembler object file on linux 6.0 with GDB.Is there a better disassembler on linux?Anyone can help me?Thank you.

You might find "objdump --disassemble" to be more useful; you may need other
options.

I haven't yet seen a "good" native disassembler for Linux.  However, there
is an excellent disassembler for DOS called IDA Pro.  It handles many
different CPU architectures and object file formats, including x86/ELF/Linux.
It costs several hundred dollars, but I've found it to be very worthwhile
for various reverse-engineering projects.  I haven't yet used it on any Linux
binaries, but I have an upcoming project for which I shall.
	http://www.datarescue.com/ida.htm

Now that I use VMware to run Windows under Linux, that's how I'll run IDA Pro
next time I use it.  Much more convenient that dual-booting.
	http://www.vmware.com/