Re: problem building a cross gcc 2.95 for arm-linux target

>* Build fails with:
>"/usr/local/src/gcc-2.95/gcc/libgcc2.c:41:stdlib.h:No such file or
>directory"
>"/usr/local/src/gcc-2.95/gcc/libgcc2.c:41:unistd.h:No such file or
>directory"
>
>Does anyone have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?  Didn't get much help
>from the folks over on the arm-linux list.  Any help here will be greatly
>appreciated.

As I explained before, you aren't really doing anything wrong.  This is pretty
much expected behaviour when you build a cross compiler for the first time and
you don't yet have any target libraries.

There are two options to fix it.

 - Add -Dinhibit_libc to the flags used for compiling libgcc2.c.  I thought
this was done automatically for arm-linux cross builds but maybe I screwed it
up.

 - Grab some header files from some other machine and put them in your include
directory.

p.