Re: problems building AIX 4.3.1 cross-compiler on Linux

Sweet!  I'll give that a shot.

Peace.......

Tom

"vikram" <vikram@ftghome.com> on 08/05/99 10:54:45 AM

Please respond to crossgcc@cygnus.com

To:   crossgcc@cygnus.com
cc:    (bcc: Tom Williams/HQ/dssi)
Subject:  Re: problems building AIX 4.3.1 cross-compiler on Linux

hey  Sorry  !
Some error  in the  transmission of  the  whole  message .
what U  need to do is  following.
* Copy  the  source  of  gcc-2.95 on  the target  machine .
* In the  gcc source  directory  , on the  direct  machine, run  configure
with the same  options as  U    had  given when U are trying to make it as
cross  compiler .
*after  configure  just  type  make  libgcc1.a
* It  should be able to  make a libgcc1.a  file which  U can  ftp  into
the
server  where U are  making the  cross  compiler  and  place  in the
source
directory of gcc.
That  should  work
Vikram