Re: Motorola HC11 Back-end

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Kai Ruottu wrote:

>  Please look at:
>      http://home.worldnet.fr/stcarrez/m68hc11_port.html

Thank you!  He has an EGCS port for the HC11, and with our bug fixes
I hope that we can combine efforts to get a good version out for
gcc-2.9.5.  We may have bug-fixes that he does not, but it sure
looks like he's progressing right alone.

I just sent him e-mail (attempting to figure out his address from the
web page address).

Curt Mills, WE7U                         hacker.NO_*SPAM@tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin