RE: bdm wiggler.

Dear Mick,
	Thank you very much for your readyness to help.
	Please, be so kind to answer the following:
1. How can I open the file you have attached (there is no extension), what
is its format?
2. What kind of interface is it for? Do you mean that gdb must be used
under Cygwin or similar? Is it for PPC or 68K?
	A lot of thanks ahead for your time.

At 14:16 24/06/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>There is a schematic in an Motorola application note that I have. I'm not
sure of the one but I can dig it out and fax you a copy. In the meantime I
will find the A/N number and email it to you. This may  take a couple of
days.

>I built an interface board a couple of years ago so I should have the PCB
layout on disk (somewhere !)  If you want this I  could  try to find it as
well.

>Mick Rothermel
>mgr@eel.ed.ac.uk
>

>Attachment Converted: "RE bdm wiggler."