Test

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth, but I'm testing this e-mail address to see
if it is the address used to post messages to.  I've already subscribed to
the list ok, but the FAQ doesn't mention which address is used to in order
to post, so I'm guess this address might be right (If you can believe
that!).  :-)

Thanks,
Curt Moffitt