pb with building cross compiler for rtems

Hello,

I need to create a cross compiler for a embeded i386ex with rtems. I'm under windows Nt and use
Cygwin B20.1 to compile it.

After patching binutils-2.9.1 with the appropriate rtems patch, the configure script doesn't work,
especialy "CONFIG.SUB".

I haven't this problem with EGCS-1.1b (or I don't detect it).

Is anyone success on making this toolchain for windows NT ?

Thank's
--
            \|||/
            (o o)