Re: gdb via BDM or Ethernet?

Leon,

   I'm not very familiar with the ethernet debug.  I use BDM debugging
based on either Eric Norum's BDM for GDB or someone else's (I don't
remember which worked best for me).  This works for my 68360 target.
Jay Monkman (ya out there, Jay?) uses a BDM cable with the MPC860,
I believe.

   In any case, a complete download and reboot of the system takes
about 15 seconds for my application which is around 250kBytes.  To
me, that's pretty tolerable.

   I would like to hear about ethernet debug support for m68k, though.

    Cheers,
    Jake

--
   janovetz@uiuc.edu    | Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with
 University of Illinois | your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been,
        PP-ASEL         | http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~janovetz/index.html