Re: CrossGCC FAQ update.

Copying libs and header files for a common system is great if that it is your
target.  But if your target is a custom board with no OS then I guess newlib is the
answer.  I would like the FAQ to explain how to pre-install (if that is what is
required) the relevant newlib files.  I'm not sure how target independent this is ?
Does one copy the exact same files for a m68k, powerpc, arm, etc targets ?

Brendan Simon.