PPC EABI, section explanation

Hi,
I have downloaded GCC and PowerPC libraries from www.objsw.com.
(Thanks for providing that...)

1: Does anyone know where I can get a good explanation of the
   EABI interface, I have looked a bit around and can't say
   I have the full overview. I suppose I need to know a bit
   about it due to the compiler register usage and some existing
   assembly code that will be included.

2: Can anyone tell me where to find some documentation on some
   of the sections that gets included when I use the libraries.
   (I want to use stdio issues.)
   Some of them I know from earlier but some are not obvious to me
   and I do not relly know what sort of setup is required. The
   specific ones are:

   .fixup, .got, got2, sdata2

   I am currently working on a ROM based system, so I have to know
   which are static and not, and what to setup in the crt0 function.

3: So far I have been compiling with the -mno-eabi, if I drop
   it I obviously get some more functionality included (related to
   EABI setup etc.) But I also get a lot of unresolved names from
   the linker, probably related to start/end locations of sections:

   __SDATA_START__, __SBBS_END__, __GOT__START__, __GOT2_END__ and
   so on.

   Should I define these in the linker file? Where do I find any
   comments on them?

Kristian Otnes