Re: linker script error compiling linux-host, i386-go32 target /gcc

On Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 10:24:34PM +0000, thunder7@xs4all.nl wrote:
> > >      edata  =  . ; _edata = .;
> > >      . = ALIGN(0x200);
> > >   }
> > >    }
> > >    }
> >
> >    ^^^^^^^^
> > These two lines shouldn't be here.  I don't knnow what is
> > going wrong that they are there.  There are other instances
> > of these extra lines in the other linker scripts you showed.
> >
> I tried that, in all linker scripts, but that didn't help. I'm off to
> use the code someone suggested earlier.
>
> Jurriaan
> --
I have misstated things here: I tried this, but just editing those
scripts and typing make all install didn't help. I'm trying out to find
how to restart things in the correct way right now.

Jurriaan

--
Send lawyers, guns, and money,
The shit has hit the fan.