Re: Problems using -mrtd and -mshort for m68k

OK, I'd be interested to hear how it works for you, especially if you
run into problems.  We think that the -mshort and -mrtd features are
very important for the low-end 68k family members, and we want to make
sure that they work well.

Thanks & Regards,

Scott