RE: go32 cross compiler

Pete Popov <ppopov@redcreek.com> wrote:
>I'm using a DOS hosted mips-elf64 cross compiler which I built on my Linux
>system.
[describes long filename problem]

The only thing that comes to mind is that the DJGPP file doesn't properly
enable long filename support.  There should be a line like
+LFN=y
to enable long filename support.  Beware, however, that it doesn't work on NT.

If you're actually running Windows, I'd recommend MINGW32.  It's available as
an rpm for Linux, and it generates native Windows executables.

Good luck
  -Ken
To get help for the crossgcc list, send mail to
crossgcc-request@cygnus.com with the text 'help'
(without the quotes) in the body of the message.