go32 cross compiler

Hi,

I'm using a DOS hosted mips-elf64 cross compiler which I built on my Linux
system.  The compiler is working fine but I ran into one issue which seems
to be a go32 limitation and I can't find a solution for it.  For some reason,
the compiler handles long file names just fine, but it can't deal with
long include files.  For example, if alongfile.c includes the file alongfile.h,
the .h file is "not found", even though the include path is setup correctly.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Pete

To get help for the crossgcc list, send mail to
crossgcc-request@cygnus.com with the text 'help'
(without the quotes) in the body of the message.