Re: 回信:i386-go32 compile error

potatooo@sunplus.com.tw wrote:

> Hi there,
>
>   I was doing a cross-compiler just like you and I met the same problem
> while compiling i386-go32.  Is there any fix for this?  I manually edit the

What kind of error you have faced?? I faced so many error during
compiling
last time, so I don't know which one you was refering to??
Was it something like :
make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'objective-c', needed by 'native'.

If it was, you need to remove all 'objective-c' in 'LANGUAGES='
declaration.
I think there are 3 created Makefile which have such kind of
declaration,
just try to find the statement in all Makefile in 'gcc' dir.
(grep objective-c Make*)

> binary to eliminate the problem but I don't think it's the right way to do
> this.  And, how to install gcc?  It just print out a line and said you must
> install it by hand, why?

I don't know also why??
I found 2 declaration 'INSTALL_TARGET' in the 'Makefile',
one refering to 'install-build', which just print out the statement
that you mentioned and the others refering to 'install-normal'.
Just remove the first one.

--
Dony
Email : dony@willowglen.com.sg