ADV: SONET Newsletter Volume 6-98

Kalman Saffran Associates Inc. (KSA) announces the availability of
SONET/SDH technology licenses.

Already the telecommunications standard, SONET/SDH has now been
adopted by ISP's and the cable TV industry. Equipment manufacturers
are required by customers to deliver SONET/SDH compatible products.

KSA began developing SONET/SDH products 12 years ago for telephone
equipment manufacturers.  Now the entire communications industry needs
to plug into the public switched telephone network using SONET/SDH.
By capitalizing on KSA's vast expertise with SONET/SDH products,
companies can serve new customers without having to invest years in
development of this very complex technology.

KSA licenses include proprietary circuitry and firmware.  KSA also
offers associated custom product development and system engineering
services.  KSA has a staff of more than 100, including engineers
specializing in today's "building block" technologies such as
SONET/SDH, ATM, xDSL, fiber optics, MPEG and PCI.  In addition to
SONET/SDH, KSA has ATM, MPEG-2, PCI and CompactPCI hot swap solutions
available for license.  KSA's clients include industry leaders such
as AT&T, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, Cisco Systems, Bay Networks, 3COM,
Scientific-Atlanta, PictureTel, Hewlett-Packard, Compaq and Motorola.

Contact: Kalman Saffran Associates, Inc., 1841 Commonwealth Ave.,
Newton, MA 02166 - (617)527-2000 - info@ksaweb.com - www.ksaweb.com