Debugging info (was Re: gcc ieee format)

>From: Bob Harmon <harmon@capella.craycom.com>
>I think you have to do
>objdump --debugging
> to put the stuff in.
>
>Plus you need to start with the COFF compiler, then objdump to ieee.

I used objcopy to translate COFF to ieee, then used objdump --debugging.
I got "no recognized debugging information".

What's more interesting, I now have m68k-elf built.  Even though the SDS
debugger finds the debug info, objdump --debugging says "no recognized
debugging information" even on the ELF file.  Is objdump having trouble
finding debug info in ELF files?
--
John A. Breen
jab3@hotmail.com