Let Us Do It For You LET US DO YOUR BULK MAILINGS!!!

..$350 PER MILLION
..$250 PER 1/2 MILLION

THE WAY OF THE FUTURE FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSINESS!

Our company will do bulk emailing for your product/service.

Addresses are extracted daily by 8 of our computers,
which run 24 hours a day 7 days a week, scanning the net
for new addresses.  Estimated 100-150,000 addresses extracted
daily.  They are fresh!  Over 40 million addresses on file.

No more than 2 pages (50 lines), no porn, no sexual relative
material and no foul language.  $50 per page/25 lines per
additional page.  We do not do targeted mailings at this
price.

Targeted mailings:
$150 per 50,000 addresses extracted or less.
We can extract by country, occupation, organizations,
associations, product, website, etc.  If we can not
search and extract what you need, then nobody can.
$50 per page/25 lines per additional page.  No one can
target your mailing for less.

***SPECIAL*** US ONLY $500 per 1/2 million.  A
savings of $1,000.  We have over 5 million addresses,
non AOL, and collecting more each day.

Also available for those who want to do their own
mailing, we are offering on CD fresh addresses $300
per 3 million addresses extracted.  Others offer 25-40
million addresses for less, but are they fresh!!  Most
of their addresses are from 1 to 2 years old, lots of
duplicates, no removables and most of their address
are undeliverable.  Our addresses are extracted fresh
daily and are processed for duplicates and removes.

There are no lower prices on the net.  Your mailing
can be done in a matter of hours, instead of days.

For the fastest service, cheapest prices and cleanest
mailings call our processing and new accounts office
at 904-282-0945, Monday - Friday 9 - 5 EST.  If the line is
busy, please keep trying, as bulk mailing is growing fast.
We do want to work with you to advertise your product.
Check out our prices and compare with other emailers, you
will find our have the BESt prices anywhere.

To have yourname@domain removed, call our processing office.
Any negative responses will be dealt with accordingly.