Newlib and PowerPC: ppc-asm.h not found??

Hello all:

I am trying to build Newlib for a powerpc-elf target on
Linux host.  The build fails becuase it can not find
ppc-asm.h which is included from setjmp.S in libc/machine.
I couldn't find this file anywhere.  Looks like it has
macros for FUNC_START and FUNC_END.  Does anybody know
where this file is?  Searching Dejanews, I saw one post
on gnu.gcc.help asking for the same thing.  But there
was no reply for it.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Sarat.

Sarat Vemuri                       Phone : 404-888-0601 Ext 104
Senior Software Engineer           Fax   : 404-888-0602
Astra Communications Inc           E-Mail: sarat@AstraCom.com
430 Tenth St NW, Suite S-109, ATLANTA, GA 30318