Re: PowerPC 403 cross

	<In regards to my problem compiling for the PowerPC 403>

   I ended up finding that my inbyte and outbyte routines used a negative
offset (instead a positive offset) when restoring r29/r31, thus destroying
their contents and walking the stack pointer down in RAM (*bad* idea).  I
only have one question left: does anyone know why when I use ld (2.7) to
link my object and libraries it works fine, but when I use stdio functions
in my source, it never puts out a file?  No error messages, and no hints
whatsoever of anything wrong-- except for a missing output file.

Thanks!

Larry Battraw
(larry@cicdphx.com)