Re: variation in the platform configuration for 'newlib'

		From: Doug Evans
		Subject: Re: variation in the platform configuration for 'newlib'

>    From: drgeorge@ilt.com (Dr_George_D_Detlefsen)
>
>    I have looked at the 'libgloss' source tree and been unable to
>    figure out how to add the 'arm' targets to it.
>
>    Please give me an explanation of the process..

  There is also a *very* rough draft of a porting manual in libgloss/doc.
It covers startup code, I/O support for newlib, linker scripts, and GDB support.
It's way far from being finished, but it's got enough in it to also be of
help. I'd like to get a copy of the arm sources when you're done.

  However, I believe newlib as all the bits and pieces for arm support. You
should only need to write libgloss support if you're porting it to your won
hardware.

	- rob -