Re: Some Bugs

> Would the FAQ mantainer PLEASE put the following phrase into the FAQ?
>
> use "gmake" (gnu make) when compiling newlib.

Hmm- just about a year ago I posted almost the same message to this
list, although I do recall the word "must" (probably in upper case)
being in there somewhere. This is pretty well known to those of us
who have been through it, but clearly needs to be in the FAQ for
those who are just starting down this road. Doug Evans of Cygnus
maintains the FAQ, but we haven't had a new version in a very long
time. Doug seems like a very nice guy, and he is quite helpful.
However, I suspect he is also very busy.

-Ken

Kenneth F. Greenberg, President
California Advanced Software Tools, Inc.
Los Gatos, CA, USA