Re: gdb-4.1.6. Missing igen.o table.o and ld.o

creed@ferndown.ate.slb.com (Alec Creed) writes:

> I wasnt intending to build a powerpc simulator. What I actually need is
> a cross-debugger hosted on my sparc-sun-sunos4.1.3 for the powerpc card
> running VxWorks(comms over serial line).
>
> I guess I need some remote_ppc.c type thing?

igen.o, table.o, and ld.o are part of the simulator build (in sim/ppc), and are
to be built with the host compiler.  You need to build the simulator with GCC
and probably use GNU make.  I suspect your problem is the GNU make (as compared
to the Sun make).

--
Michael Meissner, Cygnus Solutions (East Coast)
4th floor, 955 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA