Re: wiki

Doug Evans wrote:

> P.S. I wonder if we should have a mascot.  GDB has a mascot.

  The name 'cgen' didn't inspire very many ideas for me, and my freehand
drawing skills suck, but there's a flower whose latin name might, if you turn
down the lights and squint at it through half-closed eyes from a long way
away, be abbreviated "C. Gen":

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=C.+gentianoides&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=C.%20gentianoides&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

  Maybe someone who /can/ draw for toffee would like to sketch one up?

    cheers,
      DaveK