Re: delayed branches and zero overhead loops

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 10:21:14AM -0500, Dave Brolley wrote:
> It's difficult to help you when this information comes out in bits and pieces as we suggest solutions which fit the information we already have. How about posting the complete spec of both insns?

I've already posted the cgen description - here:
http://www.sourceware.org/ml/cgen/2007-q1/msg00047.html

If you want the ARCompact-ISA Programmer's Reference, you can download
it from www.arc.com .   When you go there to Download/Product Briefs,
you find it there under the heading 'Reference Manuals'
(registration required).