Re: Problem in decoding instructions in simulator

Hi -

> [...]
> 1. Though I have specified little endian in define-cpu construct in
> my target.cpu file
> [...but...]
> 	#define TARGET_BIG_ENDIAN 1
>  Are there any other factors affecting this macro ?

The "insn-endian" parameter cpu may be relevant.

> 2. My next query is regarding following dump code ..
>
> 	 400:   e0 20           mov r0,#0x2
> 	 402:   e6 f1 7b 00     mov r1,#0x7b
> [...]
> Although PC is at the location 0x400 instruction being decoded is from
> the location 0x402.  What might be reason for this ?

Perhaps the define-isa parameters are inconsistent somehow with the
actual encoding.

> [...]  According to me this targetbf_decode is called from mloop.c
> file which is generated from mloop.in file . I want to ask whether
> beacuse of this file , it is giving above behavior or is there any
> other affecting factor ?

It is possible, but hard to say without seeing your sources.

> Also is there any documentation about how to write mloop.in file.

Not really.  Take an existing one as a model and modify as needed.

- FChE