Re: Patches to move cgen files to C90 with prototypes

Hi Alan,

> On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 09:09:15AM +0100, Nick Clifton wrote:
>> No I think that the functions should be mentioned.
>
> The main point of listing the functions is to make it possible for
> someone to easily find all changes to a particular function.

Agreed.

> Do you reckon anyone is going to be interested in something as
> trivial as a conversion to C90?

Yes.  The conversion might possibly introduce a bug.  Or someone might
want to get hold of the latest version of the function prior to its
conversion to C90.  Or, there could be any number of reasons.

Including the function names in the ChangeLog entry when doing these
conversions is tedious but it is not that hard to do so I think that
it is worthwhile.

Cheers
        Nick