This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the CGEN project.
opcode bits beyond base-insn-bitsize
- From: Doug Evans <dje at sebabeach dot org>
- To: dj at redhat dot com, geoffk at geoffk dot com
- Cc: cgen at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 21:57:35 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: opcode bits beyond base-insn-bitsize
I found this fixme in xstormy16.cpu.
(comment "Xstormy16 instruction set")
; FIXME base-insn-bitsize should be 16 too, but at present CGEN has
; no support for instruction sets with opcode bits past
; base-insn-bitsize, so we must set it to at least 20.
Can anyone remember what the details are?
i.e. what didn't work? assembler? disassembler? simulator?