This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the CGEN project.
strange "a la m32r" comment in cgen-dis.in
- From: Doug Evans <dje at transmeta dot com>
- To: fche at redhat dot com
- Cc: cgen at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:55:25 -0800
- Subject: strange "a la m32r" comment in cgen-dis.in
I don't understand the "possibly modified" part of this comment.
/* Fill in ex_info fields like read_insn would. Don't actually call
read_insn, since the incoming buffer is already read (and possibly
modified a la m32r). */
Can you elaborate?
A pointer to the place that possibly modifies the incoming buffer
is sufficient. My poor eyes can't find it.